Location: Queens Mother Sacred Ancestral Palace
September 22 to 25, 2016
“Mothering the Mother” Ancient Holistic Postpartum Doula Training
Please join us for an exclusive one of a kind, hands-on training offered by Birth Mama a.k.a. Ma’at! This is a complete Whole Body, Ancient Knowledge Training! Don’t Miss Out!
We Provide instruction in:
– Holistic modalities to address the nutritional, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of moms
– Hands-on preparation of nutritious and restorative meals, baths and Herbal teas that create a sense of well-being for both mom and the family
– Culturally sensitive approaches to postpartum care
-Preventing uterine and bladder prolapse and disease
– Strengthening, toning and revitalizing reproductive organs with the use of herbs, deep breathing and vaginal exercises.
– Physical, Mental and Spiritual healing after miscarriage or abortion
-Sacredness of the Placenta and how to encapsulate and use for healing
– Total of 27 hours
A standard postpartum doula curriculum will also be covered, which includes, physiology of the postpartum period, breastfeeding, postpartum mood disorders, variations in care, communication, newborn care, etc.
$275 Deposits Due by Friday, August 26th
$550 Early Bird- Paid in Full by Friday August 26th
$600 Late Registration Deadline- Paid in Full by Friday, September 9th