BirthMama presents HOLISTIC POSTPARTUM DOULA TRAINING
3.5 Day Intensive Hands-On Training
Thursday, August 8 to Sunday, August 11, 2013
Please join us for an exclusive one of a kind, hands-on training offered by BirthMama a.k.a. Ma’at! This is a complete Whole Body, Ancient Knowledge Training! Don’t Miss Out!
We Provide instruction in:
– Holistic modalities to address the nutritional, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of moms
– Hands-on preparation of nutritious and restorative meals, baths and Herbal teas that create a sense of well-being for both mom and the family
– Culturally sensitive approaches to postpartum care
– Getting Started: Doula Business 101
– Complimentary 6 months on our Doula Registry
– Total of 27 hours
A standard postpartum doula curriculum will also be covered, which includes, physiology of the postpartum period, breastfeeding, postpartum mood disorders, variations in care, communication, newborn care, etc.
Thursday, August 8 2013, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday, August 9 through Sunday August 11, 2013, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location- Los Angeles/Pasadena Area
Priceless tuition investment of only $635.00- for 3.5 day, 27 hour intensive.
Early Bird registration discount $590.00 until July 15th!
Deposit of $250.00- Due by July 26, 2013, Balance by August 2, 2013
CEU’s are available!
Payment plans and a limited number of scholarships are available.
Please contact Ma’at, firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-239-8577 for additional payment options.
Registration now open at http://birthmama.org/
Space is limited!