“Mothering the Mother”
ANCIENT HOLISTIC POSTPARTUM DOULA TRAINING
3 1/2 Day Intensive Hands-On Training
Thursday, March 3, 2016 (Evening)
Friday – Sunday, March 4, 5 & 6, 2016 (All Day)
Location- Brooklyn, New York
Please join us for an exclusive one of a kind, hands-on training offered by Birth Mama a.k.a. Ma’at! This is a complete Whole Body, Ancient Knowledge Training! Don’t Miss Out!
We Provide instruction in:
– Holistic modalities to address the nutritional, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of moms
– Hands-on preparation of nutritious and restorative meals, baths and Herbal teas that create a sense of well-being for both mom and the family
– Culturally sensitive approaches to postpartum care
-Preventing uterine and bladder prolapse and disease
– Strengthening, toning and revitalizing reproductive organs with the use of herbs, deep breathing and vaginal exercises.
– Physical, Mental and Spiritual healing after miscarriage or abortion
-Sacredness of the Placenta and how to encapsulate and use for healing
– Total of 27 hours
A standard postpartum doula curriculum will also be covered, which includes, physiology of the postpartum period, breastfeeding, postpartum mood disorders, variations in care, communication, newborn care, etc.
Early Bird Registration: $550.00
Full Payment Due by January 15, 2016
Deposit of $275.00
Due by January 15, 2016, Balance by February 3, 2016
Full Tuition: $600.00*
*FULL PAYMENT is required no later than February 3, 2016. All payments made after February 3, 2016 must be made in full and a late registration fee of $25.00 will be added.
Payment plans are also available.