“Mothering the Mother”
Ancient Holistic Postpartum Doula Training
Back to Los Angeles and Atlanta by Popular Demand!
3.5 Day Intensive Hands-On Training
Please join us for an exclusive one of a kind, hands-on training offered by Birth Mama a.k.a. Ma’at! This is a complete Whole Body, Ancient Knowledge Training! Don’t Miss Out!
Click Below to REGISTER TODAY!
$300 Deposit Due by March 1, 2019
$800 Early Bird- Paid in Full by March 8, 2019
$875 Late Registration Deadline- Paid in Full by April 5, 2019
$200 Refresher for Graduates of “Mothering the Mother” Ancient Holistic Postpartum Doula Training
Updated & Revised course material will include:
– Holistic modalities to address the nutritional, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of moms
– Hands-on preparation of nutritious and restorative meals, baths and Herbal teas that create a sense of well-being for both mom and the family
– Culturally sensitive approaches to postpartum care
– Preventing uterine and bladder prolapse and disease
– Strengthening, toning and revitalizing reproductive organs with the use of herbs, deep breathing and vaginal exercises.
– In-Depth look at PPD: how to recognize signs and symptoms, prevention & herbal remedies
– Physical, Mental and Spiritual healing after miscarriage or abortion
– Sacredness of the Placenta and how to encapsulate and use for healing
– Easier Certification Process
– Breastfeeding 101: Basic information to assist your client during the critical early days of breastfeeding
– Doula to Doula: Childbirth Education
(Breastfeeding 101 & Doula to Doula portions will satisfy the requirements for BirthMama Doula Certification)
– Total of 27 hours
SPACE IS LIMITED!
Payments plans are available and must be arranged with Ma’at.
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
All fees are non-refundable. In the event BirthMama cancels the workshop/training, tuition payments will be transferred to a future class upon request.